Friday, December 6, 2013

Max & Macy Kate (feat. Kurt Hugo Schneider)

Let me just start off by saying that Kurt Hugo Schneider is brilliant. If you don't know who I'm talking about, get acquainted with his work because he is kind of a big deal. The guy is a musical genius and has put together some of the best YouTube videos around.

With "Jingle Bell Rock", Max & Macy Kate did a fresh take on a Christmas classic. The video is completely tricked out with the latest and greatest Samsung devices and there is never a dull moment. I mean, if I had to pick out the worst part of the video, I'd have to say it was the ending. Why? Because it ended. As cheesy as this may sound, this song is just pure holiday joy.

Looking solely at the vocals, they're perfect. Max and Macy Kate have a blend that sends chills all over your body. They not only look good together, but they can really belt it out.

The thing that impressed me most about this video is the fact that it was done in one take. Let me repeat that. This video was shot in ONE TAKE! Craziness!

All around, this video is fantastic. The technology, the vocals, the song itself...all fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment