Sunday, December 1, 2013

Josh Kelley --> Lady Antebellum

Well it seems that I've backed myself into a corner. I have tried for days and days (almost a month really) to find a connection for Josh Kelley, but I keep coming up empty handed.

Sure, he's married to Katherine Heigl and yes his brother is in Lady Antebellum, but beyond that, I am coming up with no direct connections. Yes, I could probably say that he met Kelly Clarkson at the 2008 CMAs, but that's a fact that I don't find interesting nor is it compelling.

Because of this, I have decided to backtrack a bit and use Lady Antebellum again as the subject for my post in hopes of finding new connections and getting back on track with my blog.

In honor of the first day of December, I've decided to pick a Christmas song by Lady A. Perhaps I will try to do something with that for the rest of the month? We shall see if I can pull that one off.

Until then, here's "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" by Lady Antebellum.


Check back for more music that's worth a listen and to see who I connect Lady Antebellum with.

No comments:

Post a Comment