Friday, December 20, 2013

Christina Perri

March 11, 2014.

HURRY UP AND GET HERE SO I CAN BUY CHRISTINA PERRI'S NEW ALBUM!!!

Since her first released, I've been anxiously awaiting her next. If you haven't purchased "Lovestrong.", I assure you, it's well worth the cost and I am sure this new album will be no different.

Her first single from her highly anticipated "Head or Heart" album is called "Human" and it could very well give "Jar of Hearts" a run for its money. It's just that good.

I think the thing I love the most about her music is it's just so real. Her lyrics are relatable and her powerful sound makes you want to blare the music and scream the chorus at the top of your lungs. "Human", much like all of Christina's music, is filled with absolute raw emotion and I think that's what makes her music so good. When she sings, it's believable. She means exactly what she's singing and it makes her music all the more beautiful.


Christina will be going on tour for two months in the spring, so be on the look out for those show dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment