Monday, September 9, 2013

Miley Cyrus

Let me start by saying, I am not a Miley Cyrus fan. I, like 99.9% of the world, am not a fan of her VMA performance, but that isn't my only reason for being fully on-board the Miley Train.

When I strip it all down (ironic...you'll understand after you watch the video) and look solely at the music, the girl has some good material. This song, "Wrecking Ball", is catchy and is definitely going to be the next "We Can't Stop", but the video is such a turnoff in my opinion.

I just want to know, who finds licking a sledge hammer sexy? Apparently this girl.

Some advice for Miley, keep your clothes on and rely on your music to tell the story.

Some advice for listeners, turn the song on and close your eyes.

Like I said, "Wrecking Ball" has a great sound and is going to be an extremely successful single for Miley. That being said, it's worth a listen, just maybe not a view.


No comments:

Post a Comment