Friday, September 13, 2013

Kelly Clarkson

WARNING: I am about to throw a mini pity party, but I promise, there is a point to it.

Four days, I've had a migraine and I feel like crap. Yesterday and today haven't been my days. I've spilled two open cans of Diet Coke, cried at work over the silliest things, whined over nothing and have even been annoying myself with all of these daily incidents. Because of this, I feel like it's the PERFECT day to bring out my never fail, feel good, pick yourself back up off of the ground Kelly Clarkson song, and no, it's not "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)".

For true Kelly Clarkson fans, this song is OLD, as it's from her Stronger album. To fans who might not purchase her CD's or to straight up Kelly haters, this song may be unknown.

It is one of my favorites from the album, it's called "The Sun Will Rise" and it features Kara Dioguardi (you may know her from American Idol).

It's an uplifting song that just makes you feel good no matter what kind of day you've had and that's why "The Sun Will Rise" is worth a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment