Friday, July 18, 2014

LP

Sorry for the unannounced long-term leave. Life got busy, blogging fell to the back burner, blah blah blah. The important thing is, I'm back and I've discovered some GREAT music the past month or so.

For starters, can we just take a second to talk about the awesomeness that is LP? 

This girl has so much vocal power and control that I feel as though she can do no wrong. Take "Halo" for instance, I've never been a huge fan of the song. I think it's got decent lyrics and Beyonce is an artist in her own right, it's just not my favorite. That being said, check out LP's version. HOLY GOOSEBUMPS! This girl is crazy good!!


There was an article I was reading the other day that said LP learned vocal power and control at a young age. She said she would try to sing louder than the vacuum or lawnmower and that helped her sound to evolve into what it is today. Simply put, her sound is powerful and emotion inspiring.


On top of her singing, LP also has some crazy good suit game. Her look is polished, unique and completely her own.


This girl has some serious talent and I can't wait to hear more!! I'm officially a fan of LP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment