Sunday, June 26, 2016

P!nk, Coldplay, Kelly Clarkson - The Cry Playlist

Do you have those songs that can just evoke tears with a single strum of the guitar or one word sung? Some days you just have to take those songs, assemble a playlist and cry it out.

Personally I do my crying in the shower with a beer in hand, but that's besides the point.

A good cry list needs to have something where the lyrics can build you up. Like Kelly Clarkson's "The Sun Will Rise":


Another good choice is anything by Coldplay. For me "Fix You" does the trick:


And if you really want to see the tears flow, try P!nk's "I Don't Believe You":


Quite honestly blog readers, today has been a day. One that I don't really care to relive any time soon, but thankfully for us we have music. And music is the best pick-me-up. And let's be real...sometimes you just need to cry it out to start feeling better.

What's on your cry playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment