Monday, November 16, 2015

X Ambassadors

X Ambassadors -- what a talented group of guys! You may know them from their song "Renegades", but there's so much more to them than that one track.


Like this one! It's called "Unsteady" and it is BEAUTIFUL! For starters, the vocals are straight up sexy. Sam Harris has a voice that will make you melt within the first two lines of the song. Lyrically this song is gold. While it may be simple, "hold, hold on, hold onto me 'cause I'm a little unsteady", is such a beautiful line. Take a listen for yourself:


And this last song I'm going to share with you...let's just say, my roommate says the song made her instantly pregnant. I have no idea how that all works, but I believe that to mean it made her feel lots and lots of things. For me personally, I agree this song is a sexy sexy SEXY song. Sam's voice is EVERYTHING! It's called "Gorgeous" and all I'm going to say is wait until the 2:55 mark. THAT VOICE THOUGH!


X Ambassadors have crazy amounts of talent and I can't wait to hear more from them!


No comments:

Post a Comment