Saturday, October 12, 2013

Enrique Iglesias --> JLO

Enrique Iglesias toured with Jennifer Lopez in 2012 on her Dance Again World Tour. This was JLo's first world tour, which to me is crazy! JLo is super good and she's been around for quite awhile. I would have assumed she had toured worldwide multiple times by now, but apparently not. For the North American leg of the tour, Enrique co-headlined with JLo.

JLo has a new album coming out in early 2014; however, she has released one single from the album already. The track is called "Live It Up" and it features Pitbull.


This single is good, but my favorite JLo song would have to be "Dance Again" featuring Pitbull, so it's a bit of a throwback track, but I love the beat.

While writing this, I'm beginning to notice that JLo and Pitbull have done quite a number of songs together. It's a collaboration that is definitely working, so I'm very excited to see if they've got any others on her new album.


I already said that this song is my favorite by JLo, but the mash-up of this song with Lady Gaga's "Americano" is fabulous! I realize it's by GLEE, which is a major turn off for some people. If you are one of those people, trust me and give it a shot! Kate Hudson does a GREAT job with the two songs!



No comments:

Post a Comment